TestoPrime is our top recommendation best option for testosterone boosters. It’s an all-natural product that gives men control over their testosterone levels and boosts their youthful vitality. It is made from safe and natural ingredients that work to improve physical and mental energy, increase physical and psychological energy, burn unwanted fat, and build muscle and confidence.
What is the secret to these results? It uses 12 powerful, natural, clinically-supported ingredients in a blend that quickly builds your T levels. This blend contains ingredients such as D-aspartic Acid, Panax Ginseng, Ashwagandha Extract, Fenugreek, and many more. Low testosterone shouldn’t stop you from being a great man. TestoPrime is our favorite testosterone booster. It simply works. Try it today.
Testosterone plays an important role in the mental and physical well-being of men. Testosterone is a hormone that provides men of all ages motivation, strength, and fertility. Our testosterone levels naturally decline as we age. Low testosterone does not necessarily mean that a man is old. Low testosterone can be caused by many medical conditions. Even young men may experience it at one time or another. Low testosterone can have serious consequences for our confidence, libido, and exercise efficiency.
Low testosterone is one reason why many low-testosterone men don’t seek medical attention. The problem is made worse by the fact that traditional medicine does not offer long-term solutions to the problem and that many testosterone pills can cause side effects. Overbearing testosterone medication can be costly for some men. Supplementation may be a more cost-effective and affordable option for men who have small testosterone imbalances.
TestoGreens is a dietary product that is designed to increase testosterone levels naturally and effectively. The product’s creator claims that the formula contains ingredients that can “stop low testosterone,” which is a problem that only worsens over time. According to the official TestoGreens website, the supplement is aimed at men in their 40s and 30s. These men often feel overwhelmed by the new responsibilities that come with being a father and a husband. This stress, among other things, can lead to a low testosterone level.
Is scientific research supporting the 11 natural ingredients in TestoGreens? How does this supplement stack up to existing medical treatments in the same testosterone-boosting industry? Today’s thorough product review will provide all the details you need about TestoGreens.
What is TestoGreens?
TestoGreens is a physician-formulated greens powder that helps maintain healthy estrogen metabolism and male hormone balance. When taken as directed, men will experience increased energy and stamina. TestoGreens is the best male health supplement we have seen. It relies heavily upon antioxidants, natural herbs, and digestive enzymes. We thought it would be helpful for everyone to know the science and reasoning behind the formula before we provide a breakdown of its facts.
TestoGreens has two main functions, as we mentioned earlier. Balance male hormones are the first goal. This is key to maximizing male performance. The second goal is the control of estrogen, a female sex hormone. It is true that both men and women contain some estrogen, but not all of it.
However, estrogen is not bad for men. Dr. Bernstein explained that estrogen is necessary for normal fertility. High and low estrogen levels can disrupt the balance and cause problems in men’s sperm production. High estrogen levels in men can cause weight gain, erectile problems, low sex drive, and infertility.
Live Anabolic decided to address these issues by creating a greens powder that includes over 50 fruits, vegetables, and herbs. It also contains probiotics, enzymes, and antioxidants. Now is the time to find out the exact formula!
How Does TestoGreens Work?
TestoGreens’s effectiveness has not been tested in any studies.
TestoGreens has provided more than 80 scientific studies to back the effectiveness of their products on the MuscleClub site. The research has some limitations.
Some studies were limited to animal subjects. Therefore, the results may not be applicable to human beings. This is an older study that was published by Trusted Source in 2007 and which examined the role of D–aspartic acids in invertebrates, mammals, and invertebrates.
Other research, such as the 2009 study trusted source, was limited in size and required short study periods.
MuscleClub lists around a third of the studies about this supplement’s ingredients that are older than 10 years. Some studies are over 20 years old. One study of trusted Sources dates back to 1981.
The 1981 research focused on the effects zinc had on sperm count in men suffering from idiopathic impotence. This is because not all TestoGreens customers will experience this condition. Therefore, the findings of this study and the effectiveness of these products are applicable to their customer base may not be applicable.
Many studies also focus on people who have certain diseases or are deficient in vitamins and minerals. These studies might not be applicable if someone has such conditions. This does not necessarily mean that the results will be identical in healthy people.
Testo Greens Ingredients
Testo Greens is made from the highest quality plant nutrients, derived from three commonly found vegetables at the grocery store. This supplement contains a combination of the best-researched cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, and Kale that has been proven to boost testosterone and estrogen balance naturally. It will help you achieve the hormonal balance you need to build a strong, healthy body.
2,352mg D-Aspartic acids: D-aspartic (DAA), is the main ingredient of TestoGreens. DAA is an amino acid that helps the pituitary gland produce luteinizing hormone. The Leydig cells of your testes are stimulated by luteinizing hormone, which tells them to produce and release testosterone. Studies have shown that DAA increases testosterone levels by between 15% and 42% in just two weeks.
Fenugreek Extract 40mg: TestoGreens includes 40mg of fenugreek, which is a popular ingredient in testosterone boosters. Fenugreek extract has been used for centuries to increase libido and sexual drive. Studies have shown that fenugreek may support testosterone and sex drive in small amounts. Supplements contain much more fenugreek per serving than the 40 mg dose in TestoGreens.
Zinc 10mg: Zinc is essential for testosterone production. Research shows that zinc deficiency causes lower testosterone levels in men than those who receive their daily recommended amount. TestoGreens contains 10mg of zinc per serving, which is approximately 100% of the daily recommended value. This is similar to the amount found in multivitamins. TestoGreensclaims that TestoGreens can increase testosterone by 50% after six months.
50mcg Vitamin D3: Vitamin D3 is linked with testosterone production. Low levels of testosterone are more common in men who do not get the recommended daily intake of vitamin D3. TestoGreens provides 50mcg of vitamin D3 to support healthy testosterone production.
40mg Korean Red Ginseng extract: TestoGreens has a 4:1 concentration of a Korean red ginseng extract formula. This ingredient, also known as Panax Ginseng, has been used for centuries in order to increase libido. Some studies have shown that ginseng may improve erectile dysfunction symptoms.
8mg Boron: TestoGreens has 8mg Boron, a vital mineral that supports male health and wellbeing in many ways. TestoGreens claims that the boron in its formula can increase testosterone by 28% in just one week. Boron can also reduce estradiol levels by 39%, and SHBG by 33%
40mg Nettle Leaf Extract: TestoGreens has a 4:1 ratio of nettle extract. This is another ingredient that has been used in traditional medicine for centuries. Research has shown that nettle extract can reduce SHBG binding to DHT by 67%. Natural chemicals known as lignans are found in stinging nettle roots. Ligans stop SHBG binding to testosterone. This means that you have more testosterone free throughout your body.
200mg Magnesium: Magnesium, a vital mineral for male health and wellbeing, is 200mg TestoGreenshas 200mg magnesium. This is about half the daily recommended intake. Research shows that low magnesium levels can cause poor testosterone production. You can boost your body’s production of testosterone by taking a magnesium supplement.
20mg Vitamin B6: TestoGreens has 20mg of vitamin B6 in it to support testosterone production. For male energy, vitamin B6 and other B vitamins play a vital role.
20mcg Vitamin K1: Vitamin K1 is essential for many functions. Vitamin K1 is essential for many functions. MuscleClub Limited claims that it increases TestoGreens’s bioavailability by as much as 30%. Your body might not be able to absorb certain ingredients if it does not contain black pepper extract.
Other Ingredients (Inactive): TestoGreens contains other inactive ingredients, such as Hypromellose (to make the vegetable capsule), maltodextrin, and silica.
Scientific Evidence for TestoGreens
Live Anabolic claims that TestoGreens is doctor-formulated and approved by doctors. On its references page, the company cites 27 studies that validate individual ingredients in TestoGreens. Although TestoGreens does not have clinical trials, each ingredient in TestoGreens is supported by science to support health and well-being – and maybe even testosterone.
Taking antioxidants is one of the best ways to increase testosterone. Research shows that antioxidant-rich foods, such as fruits, can increase testosterone. This study, for instance, reviewed the evidence regarding antioxidants and testosterone and found multiple studies that showed antioxidants significantly increased serum testosterone and total testosterone levels compared to a placebo.
Similar results were obtained in a 2008 study that examined the effects antioxidants had on hypogonadism. Hypogonadism was associated with oxidative stress, according to researchers. Participants saw a significant increase in testosterone by taking CoQ10 every day. Hypogonadism refers to low testosterone levels and poor sexual function.
TestoGreens is rich in antioxidants, such as vitamin A. Acerola Cherry is one example of a well-known source of vitamin C. Many people also take turmeric daily to reduce inflammation. TestoGreens may support testosterone production by supporting inflammation.
It is well-known that stress can cause a decrease in testosterone production. TestoGreens contains adaptogens that help to manage stress-related cognitive and physical responses. Many men today take adaptogens to increase testosterone.
Adaptogenic mushrooms and adaptogenic ingredients such as Ashwagandha are two of the most common natural ways to increase testosterone. Researchers found that ashwagandha increased testosterone in overweight and older men.
Testosterone is linked to prebiotics and probiotics. Researchers found that probiotic microbes maintained youthful levels of serum testosterone and testicular sizes in aging mice in this 2014 study. Although the study was not done on humans, it suggests that gut health may be linked to testosterone production. To confirm these effects, however, larger-scale research in humans is required.
TestoGreens has a variety of scientifically-backed ingredients that can support testosterone production, energy, and other effects, similar to other superfood powders rich in antioxidants and adaptogens.
Who should take TestoGreens?
For male health and well-being, testosterone is essential. Low testosterone can cause low energy, low sex drive, and other symptoms. Low testosterone can cause poor performance in sports and at the gym for some men. Some men want to boost their testosterone levels to excel in competitive fields, such as college or work.
TestoGreens is marketed to men suffering from the following symptoms by its makers:
* Anybody who feels constantly tired, exhausted, or on the verge of exhaustion, regardless of how much sleep they get.
* A person who struggles to maintain a job, family, or daily life. Each day feels like an uphill struggle.
* Anyone who feels tired and worn down after a workout at the gym, even if it was never your favorite type of workout.
* A person who is having difficulty building and maintaining muscle mass, particularly if their workouts don’t deliver the same results as before.
* A person who has observed libido dropping and bedroom performance falling
Testosterone is involved in mood, mental energy, and physical energy. It also plays a part in sex drive and libido. It is essential for male health.
Unfortunately, your testosterone levels naturally decrease with age. As you get older, your testosterone levels drop. Some men see a drop in testosterone levels after 30. Your testosterone levels could drop to half by 50.
TestoGreens claims that it can reverse these conditions and help you regain your life. It says that low testosterone is a choice, not a death sentence.
You can reverse the devastating effects of low testosterone, and regain your life. Low testosterone symptoms don’t have a permanent solution. TestoGreens increases your natural testosterone levels safely to improve your energy, vitality, and overall wellbeing.
All testosterone boosters offer the same benefits, so let’s take another look at TestoGreens to find out how it works.
There are Advantages and Disadvantages
- All-natural formula MuscleClub claims that TestoGreens capsules & drops are made only with natural herbal extracts
- Transparent Dosage: MuscleClub lists all TestoGreens ingredients on their website. This includes the exact dose in the capsules.
- FDA-approved facilities The company claims that its products are made by manufacturers in the United States and United Kingdom who have been certified by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Trusted Source Current Good Manufacturing Practices. (CGMP).
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee: Customers have 100 days to get their money back.
- Bundle Deals: Individuals may save $89-264 when they purchase a bundle deal.
- Worldwide shipping free of charge: All orders eligible for free shipping
- TestoGreens is not actual testosterone. TestoGreens doesn’t contain testosterone as a supplement to testosterone replacement therapy products. TestoGreens products contain herbal ingredients that are not steroid-free.
- Supported by limited or outdated studies: MuscleClub does not guarantee that every study it uses to support its claims about TestoGreen’s safety and effectiveness for a large audience. They may not be able to prove the safety and efficacy of their products.
- Premium Price: TestoGreens is slightly more expensive than its competitors.
- Limited availability: TestoGreens is not available at most retailers. It can only be purchased through Amazon sellers who are approved by the company.
- There is no supplement facts label. MuscleClub doesn’t provide any supplement facts labels for its products. The TestoGreens Booster Drops product does not have dosage information.
- No certification The company does not have any third-party certifications nor privacy standards. Although the company claims that its products are made in GMP-certified facilities, it does not offer proof of certification. The Better Business Bureau has not accredited the company.
TestoGreens Reviews: What do Customers Say?
According to Live Anabolic, TestoGreens is a popular product that men love. TestoGreens users have reported noticing improvements in their bodies.
Based on 100+ LiveAnabolic.com reviews, TestoGreens received a 4.8-star rating
These are TestoGreens reviews that you can find online.
- One man claimed that he tried several green superfoods, but was not satisfied. He tried TestoGreens and was amazed at the results. After consuming TestoGreens, he says his stomach feels less bloated and the taste is great. He can also feel the product working once he has finished.
- Another reviewer stated that he has difficulty eating greens and vegetables so he uses TestoGreens. He can feel a change in his body after four weeks of using TestoGreens consistently. Another TestoGreens reviewer agreed with this sentiment. TestoGreens is ideal for those who don’t eat a lot of green vegetables.
- One TestoGreens customer claimed that TestoGreens helped him lose weight and increase his muscle mass, even though he only used the formula for a few days.
- Another reviewer claimed that he can feel a difference in his chest after using TestoGreens. Another reviewer claimed that he has seen noticeable changes in his muscle definition and fat loss after taking TestoGreens for his second bottle.
- TestoGreens reviewers have even created their own recipes. To boost his mornings, one reviewer uses TestoGreens mixed with carrot juice, turmeric, and cinnamon.
- Most customers believe TestoGreens delivers superior superfood ingredients in an excellent-tasting formula. Many men have noticed noticeable improvements within a few days of taking the product.
Pros And Cons
- This supplement naturally increases testosterone levels – that’s the main benefit. The natural ingredients work in harmony to increase testosterone production naturally.
- Increases strength and helps build lean, muscular muscles.
- Side effects are very rare with 100% natural ingredients.
- Increases metabolism, which increases the chances of staying strong and lean.
- Having more natural testosterone in your body can improve your mood, mental health, and overall well-being.
- Increases your sex drive, self-confidence, and enjoyment of sex. This can often lead to a happier sex life with higher libido and a greater sense of fulfillment.
- Drops and capsules are available for easy and effective consumption.
- The product is quick to show results. Most people notice a difference in two weeks.
- It can be costly to purchase small quantities. However, there are deals available for people who wish to buy bulk.
- Follow the instructions carefully to get the best results.
TestoGreens: Frequently Asked Questions
What can TestoGreens do to users?
TestoGreens is for men. It improves energy and helps with hormonal balance. It has over 50 fruits, vegetables, herbs, and mushrooms.
How should TestoGreens be prepared?
Make a smoothie, coconut milk, almond milk, or water. Add one scoop of TestoGreens to your glass and enjoy!
Can TestoGreens be used with prescriptions?
TestoGreens nutrients are extremely beneficial to those who wish to increase their energy and hormone balance. However, it is a good idea to consult your doctor before you use them.
TestoGreens users can take it if there is no food in their stomach.
Yes. You can use this recipe with or without a meal.
How many TestoGreens bottles should customers order?
To ensure that the body adjusts to the changes, the creators suggest purchasing the 6-bottle or 3-bottle packages.
TestoGreens also offers combo packages online that include TestoGreens drops and TestoGreens.
1 Bottle TestoGreens + 1 Bottle TestoGreens Drops: $89.99
3 bottles of TestoGreens + 3 bottles of TestoGreens Drops for $189.97
5 bottles of TestoGreens + 5 bottles of TestoGreens Drops $284.96
TestoGreens offers three bonus bonuses as part of its 2021 promotion.
Bonus Gift #1 2 x Muscle Building Workout guides: All purchases come with two eBooks. One eBook focuses on bodyweight training while the other focuses more on overall muscle building. You can, among other things, increase testosterone production and strength by following the instructions in the guides.
Bonus gift #2: 40 recipes for men’s health: This eBook will teach you how to make dishes that increase testosterone. Certain foods can increase testosterone levels and/or provide more energy.
Bonus Gift #3: TestoGreens Ambassador Will Pounder will send you weekly updates, with inspirational videos messages to help keep you on track.
TestoGreens Refund Policy
MuscleClub Limited offers a 100% refund policy for TestoGreens. Within 100 days, you can ask for a full refund.
You are entitled to a full refund within 100 days after receiving TestoGreens.
MuscleClub Limited takes a $15 “fixed claims fee” from any refunds. This fee covers administrative and shipping costs.
One man claimed that he tried other superfoods but was not satisfied. He tried TestoGreens and was amazed at the results. After he has taken TestoGreens, he says his stomach feels less bloated, the taste is amazing, and he can feel it working.
Another analyst says he struggles to eat greens and vegetables, so he uses TestoGreens. After a month of consistent TestoGreens use, he noticed a difference in his body. Another analyst confirmed this feeling and said that TestoGreens is great even if you don’t eat a lot of green vegetables.
One client claims that TestoGreens helped him lose weight and delay his muscle siphoning “by hours”. This was even after he had been involved in the equation for just a few days.
Another analyst claimed that he can see a contrast in his chest. This is a sign that his chest has been solidifying since he started taking TestoGreens. Another commentator claimed that he can see visible results for fat misfortunes and muscle definition after his second TestoGreens jug.
A few analysts have created their own TestoGreens plans. To energize his mornings, one commentator mixes TestoGreens with carrot juice, turmeric, and cinnamon.
Most clients agree that TestoGreens is a superior green superfood Fixin’s. They also offer extraordinary taste and many men have noticed tangible benefits as soon as they tried the recipe.